Position – Manager / Senior Manager - Legal
Organization – B4U Television Network (India) Ltd.
The incumbent will be responsible for playing a vital role in the legal drafting, negotiation and finalization of contracts for various departments of the organization.
- Drafting all kinds of documents being letters, MOU, Agreements, etc.
- Negotiation of contracts
- Legal Data Library management
- Liasoning with counsels, advocates, clients, inter and intra departments
- Briefing counsels/advocates
- Litigation Management
- Attending court matters
- Legal due diligence
- Routine legal work like scrutinizing documents, schedules, etc.
- Legal Research
- Candidate should be an LL.B
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in a Corporate.
- Having worked with a Media Company would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IPR is a must
- Candidate should be organized and should possess good drafting and analytical skills
- Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to process work within the given timeliness effectively
- Should be proactive
- Should possess the ability to work independently
To Apply email us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Kareena and Saif to come together again?
Sunny, Bobby and Shreyas give a funny twist in the new poster of Poster Boys!
Kashmir to recreate in Mumbai for Alia Bhatt-Vicky Kaushal starrer Raazi!
Twinkle chokes at 30,000 feet!
It is one of the best movies I've been in, says Saif on Kaalakaandi!