Position – Manager / Senior Manager - Legal
Organization – B4U Television Network (India) Ltd.
The incumbent will be responsible for playing a vital role in the legal drafting, negotiation and finalization of contracts for various departments of the organization.
- Drafting all kinds of documents being letters, MOU, Agreements, etc.
- Negotiation of contracts
- Legal Data Library management
- Liasoning with counsels, advocates, clients, inter and intra departments
- Briefing counsels/advocates
- Litigation Management
- Attending court matters
- Legal due diligence
- Routine legal work like scrutinizing documents, schedules, etc.
- Legal Research
- Candidate should be an LL.B
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in a Corporate.
- Having worked with a Media Company would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IPR is a must
- Candidate should be organized and should possess good drafting and analytical skills
- Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to process work within the given timeliness effectively
- Should be proactive
- Should possess the ability to work independently
To Apply email us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the initial years of my career, I faced a lot of criticism, says Deepika..
Aaradhya Bachchan's birthday celebration with family and friends!
Salman and Angad Bedi bond over fitness!
Sanjay Leela Bhansali will never show anyone in a bad light, says Salman on..
Taapsee Pannu starts filming for Sandeep Singh's biopic!